Monday, May 3, 2010

Work Week

The weekend is over. We spent our time at a BBQ, Andy's sister Barbara's nursing school graduation with subsequent killer breakfast at Gravy and a nice sleep in on Sunday. We also helped our friend Dan move into a new double studio apartment just a block away. Moving his cats was tricky business but we are both really excited to have Dan closer than his old place up above Washington Park. I started reading his copy of Good Food, Great Medicine and I am really interested in continuing my education on food and nutrition. The more I read, the more I realize how clueless I have been on what is nourishing and healthy. Fascinating really. The summit library system through PSU will probably help my research since I've already checked out Michael Pollen's In Defense of Food. First reading Things Fall Apart. Andy is reading Maze Runner and The Forest of Hands and Teeth per my recommendation. I think he's enjoying following my reading list.

No comments: