Monday, December 8, 2008

A Full Week

This week I . . .

Struggled to come to terms with the death of Barett, a friend from the University of Oregon who I met through Andy

Remembered Barett through photos taken of a few very fun weekends spent at the Oregon Coast/mountains and from Eugene

Had a breakthrough with three of my sixth graders who my teacher terms "slow" but really I think they just needed a chance and someone to believe in them

Had a four day weekend filled with late nights drinking, meeting friends and a particularly memorable trip to Valldemossa

Watched the office with my hilariously awesome roommates

Made curry lentil stew and ate it all

Received the best care package in the world filled with countless goodies and very useful items like a purse and an umbrella that made me realize just how lucky I am to have my family

No comments: